Updated: Monday 1st June 2020
We are open!
The latest advice from my Professional and Regulatory bodies that from today I can start to treat patients who fall into the “mild” or more routine conditions.
What does a West Berkshire Foot appointment look like now?
To ensure we can socially distance, and to protect all our patients, families and staff; we have put a number of measures in place. Please check out the link and videos which explain the measures we have put in place for your safety.
- Please wait in your car until the time of your appointment. I will pop out to call you in.
- Please wear a mask if you have one, otherwise we will provide you with a mask on arrival at the clinic
- On arrival and exiting the building you will be asked to wash your hands
- Please attend your appointment alone where possible
- Louise will be wearing a face shield, mask, gloves and apron
- We have additional infection control procedures in place
- The waiting room will be out of use for the foreseeable future as it isn’t possible to socially distance patients in it.
- We are currently unable to offer tea and coffee
- There will be a £3 temporary surcharge on all appointments to cover additional PPE
I thank you all for your support and understanding during this difficult time. I look forward to welcoming you all to the clinic soon.