Updated: Monday 4th January 2021
What does a West Berkshire Foot appointment look like now?
To ensure we can socially distance, and to protect all our patients, families and staff; we have put a number of measures in place. Please check out the link and videos which explain the measures we have put in place for your safety.
- Please wait in your car until the time of your appointment. I will pop out to call you in.
- Please wear a mask if you have one, otherwise we will provide you with a mask on arrival at the clinic
- On arrival and exiting the building you will be asked to wash your hands
- Please attend your appointment alone where possible
- Louise will be wearing a face shield, mask, gloves and apron
- We have additional infection control procedures in place
- The waiting room will be out of use for the foreseeable future as it isn’t possible to socially distance patients in it.
- We are currently unable to offer tea and coffee
- There will be a £3 temporary surcharge on all appointments to cover additional PPE
I thank you all for your support and understanding during this difficult time. I look forward to welcoming you all to the clinic soon.
Here is what some of our patients are saying about us during these strange times:
“Louise is a friendly and caring person. It has been a pleasure to visit and be treated by her. The safety precautions in place at the moment makes for a reassuring visit. Thank you Louise for all your help” July 2020
“My husband and myself recently came to the clinic for our first podiatry appointment with Louise. We can thoroughly recommend her treatment and care. This was all done in a safe and welcoming environment. Thank you Louise for your care.” – October 2020